Thursday 29 December 2011

It's the end of a great year for Jack Cade...

Hey All, It's been a little while since I've posted on my blog. Shame on me. So to begin with I'll wish you all a belated Merry Christmas. 2011 has been a great year in the world of Jack Cade. The first 6 months of the year were spent recording the debut album for Jack Cade and the Everyday Sinners 'This Fiery Road'. And the second 6 months of the year have been spent promoting the album, it's been busy, busy, busy. I'd like to say a big thank you to all those out there who have bought, played, reviewed and commented on the album. It really has blown me away all the great things people have said. Jack Cade and the Everyday Sinners live gigs are now out and playing. Having recorded the album with so many great musicians giving there time to the project it was always a worry for me that there would be no live performances to back the album up. In October I enlisted the talents of Adam Perry on Drums and Mike Muggeridge in Bass to for the nucleus of a three piece to perform live. The first gig for the new line-up took place on 22 December and ROCKED. We had a great audience and for a first gig I couldn't have gone much better (putting aside a couple of glitches). Now the New Year is beckoning and we will be out and about gigging whilst adding a keyboard player and brass section to the mix. We're planning to get around the country and into Europe over the next 12 months but if you'd like to see us in your area why not drop me an email letting us know where you'd like us to play and we'll see what we can do. We'll that's it for now. I'll be posting up here a bit more regularly over the coming months so be sure to drop by regularly. Have a great New Year Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment