Thursday 23 June 2016

In the studio to record a new EP

Hey All,

I'm excited to say that I am back in the studio with my band The Everyday Sinners in July.

We had our first rehearsal in a while last weekend, mainly down to me being focused on the solo album 'A Murder of Crows' over the last six months. But I'm back to song writing for the band now and have some new upbeat numbers ready to get down.

We're going to simplify the name from now on for all new releases, the name will no longer be Jack Cade and the Everyday Sinners, it'll just be 'The Everyday Sinners'. Anything released solo will of course come out under my name.

The EP will feature 5 tracks provisionally, 'Lawn of the dead', 'Belly full a fire', 'Ain't no shadows on the sun', 'My true love went across the sea' and a reworking of 'Everyday Sinner' from the first album. And I'm pleased to say that this release will be coming out on vinyl, that really puts a smile on my usually growling face.

Recording is happening down in Brighton and will feature a number of guest instrumentalists. The release date is set for the end of October, look out for more updates and info over the coming weeks. Check in on Facebook for the most up-to-date info.

Cheers for now
Jack


No comments:

Post a Comment