Wednesday 29 June 2011

This Fiery Road album photoshoot

Hey all,

Hope you are well and enjoying the brief glimpses of the summer sun. I was lucky enough to get out in the best of it on Sunday for the first photoshoot for the new album.

The session only lasted an hour but Raymond Lee who was behind the lens captured some great shots that really captured the atmosphere I was looking for. The first of the shots is up on my site www.jackcade.com if you want to see the results. I hope you'll think, like me that it's really kinda cool. It's shot in the style that was used during the 70's on a lot of blues and Motown album covers. For those of you into your photography I'll be posting up some details on the site later regarding the equipment, setup and postproduction photoshop work that was carried out.



We're now into the mixing of the album, with a provisional mastering date set for mid July with a release date set for mid august to coincide with the Bordersbash (more on that later).

Along with the album completion myself and Tom are setting up a new label, resurrecting my old label name from the 90s, Collision Records.

As well as the Jack Cade album we'll be looking for other artists to record and release, we have a few in mind already, but are looking for more Berkshire based talent, for more info email jack@jackcade.com

Anyway enough of my blathering... Catch ya later

JC

Find out more at www.jackcade.com

Jack%20Cade

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment